Ir al contenido principal

Post 8: English Language Challenges

Hi bloggers! As this is my last post I wanted to thank you all for reading my posts during this semester. Personally, I really liked this subject and the way it was done and especially the blogs and videos because It was a format that I didn't do before during my time in university and I think it made the subject more dynamic. Also, I must say that I really liked the way classes were done because as we were exchanging ideas or asking questions about vocabulary or the activities we were doing it made them more fluent and resolutive. I would say that the aspect I need to focus on to improve it is definitely reading comprehension because it is really hard for me even in Spanish so in English it is harder because I lose focus really fast. If I'm being honest I have been trying to improve my reading comprehension since I was a little kid, but it never works so hopefully one day it does (hahaha). In addition, I must say that I use a lot of English outside the class because I listen to music, watch series in this language and I also talk to some friends from other countries in English so we can communicate with each other :). And lastly, I want to thank you miss for all the effort put in during the semester and the enthusiasm in each class <3.

Antonia. 

Comentarios

  1. I also believe that bloggs make this subecjt more dynamic

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yeah, this subject was very dynamic. From the bloggs to the videos and audios in class.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6 : Time travel in the future

I don't know If I would travel to the future, because I think it's kind of scary to see how the planet is right now and also the way humanity is acting, so I cannot imagine how is going to be in a couple of years. Also, something that doesn't make sense to me is how the big companies don't do something about climate change because they can, but they don't want to actually do it. That's one of the reasons why this topic is frustrating to me since  we as individual people cannot do that much, because the big impact is from the big companies with their air pollution and exploitation of natural resources. On the other hand, I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of curious about where would my life be in the future that's why If I get the chance would travel to my 30´s hoping that by then I did figure out at least a little bit my life, For example: Where am I living? Am I dating someone? Did I graduate from university?. And finally, I wouldn't stay there, becaus...

Post 4: Funny or important memory of my childhood

I think it was Christmas 2010 I don't remember that well if it was that year thought, but I do remember that I was with my family from my mom´s side in my grandpa´s apartment because it was a family tradition to spend Christmas there and it was about to be almost midnight so we went for a walk around the block and then on the way back we kept hearing screams of joy and excitement from many many houses so my brother and I rushed into my grandpa´s apartment and as soon as we opened the door the first thing that I saw was a bicycle front of my eyes, just for me in and obviously the first thing that I wanted to do was ride it, so we went outside and try to do it, but because I was too tired so I kept falling I messing around. Even though I don't remember that much about my childhood this memory hasn't faded away from my memories and I would say it is because I was around my family in such a special time of the year like Christmas and that is something that I should be really gr...