Ir al contenido principal

Post 1: A country I´d like to visit 馃洬

If I need to choose one country to travel to it would be Australia. Well this country is known for being really dangerous, so if you are a tourist you have to be extra careful and have your eyes wide open 24/7, so why this one? Because you can go from an extreme experience to a chill one just in a couple of hours, for example you go to a trip to the unmatched Great Barrier Reef, because if you dont get to see it you didnt go to Australia. Next day you take some surf classes, at night you are a little tired so you spend the night out watching a concert at the Sydney Opera House, and when you get out you try to find Nemo! And lastly but not less important you spend a whole day in the beach trying to get the full "Aussie experience", even though you wont be able to make it because you will be too busy looking like a basic tourist.




Comentarios

  1. Wow my dream is to dive in a Barrier Reef, I didn't know Australia had one. Maybe you're right, Australia is only for people with brave hearts.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Antonia! I recognized that Australia is such a beautiful country, you should see the grasslands in the morning where vineyards are, is such a wonderful view.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi antonia, i like the idea of visiting Australia. I would also like to visit New Zealand, both are interesting countries.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i would love to dive in the Great Barrier Reef!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6 : Time travel in the future

I don't know If I would travel to the future, because I think it's kind of scary to see how the planet is right now and also the way humanity is acting, so I cannot imagine how is going to be in a couple of years. Also, something that doesn't make sense to me is how the big companies don't do something about climate change because they can, but they don't want to actually do it. That's one of the reasons why this topic is frustrating to me since  we as individual people cannot do that much, because the big impact is from the big companies with their air pollution and exploitation of natural resources. On the other hand, I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of curious about where would my life be in the future that's why If I get the chance would travel to my 30´s hoping that by then I did figure out at least a little bit my life, For example: Where am I living? Am I dating someone? Did I graduate from university?. And finally, I wouldn't stay there, becaus

Post 7: Changes to my study programme

Hi bloggers!! this time I'm going to talk about changes I would do to in my study programme  in my agriculture major. First of all, I would remove biochemistry from the curriculum, because I think it is useless... just kidding I'm saying that just because I failed the class last semester and I'm taking it again hahah. On the other hand, getting more serious about it I would like to have more field trips in the curriculum because I think in agriculture we have just one per year (I'm not that sure about it though), so we can get more experience about how will be our career. Also, I would like to have more opportunities to do projects to help the people around the campus like the commune of La Pintana. For example, we could do lots of  orchards around the neighborhood so people can learn how to cultivate different species of herbs, and then they can use them in their own food. And lastly, I think because we are having online classes the connection between student-professor