Ir al contenido principal

post 5: my future job

If I´m being honest, I don't know what I want to do in the future, that's why it's actually a little hard for me to have a specific answer to this topic. In addition to that, it's kind of frustrating for me to see my friends and classmates being excited about the classes that we have taken or will take during our years in university and I think it can be because when I took the agriculture major I had a completely different idea about what it would be like, also the online classes during the pandemic had not helped a lot with my enthusiasm about my studies, because of this my two years in university have been a little hard and difficult for me and I think for everyone too. Even though I do know that I don't want to work inside an office all day long, that's why when I get a job it will have to be outside doing things not being behind a desk all day long, also I would like to travel around the world so my work will have to do something with travel thus I will get the opportunity to know more places, cultures, and people.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 8: English Language Challenges

Hi bloggers! As this is my last post I wanted to thank you all for reading my posts during this semester. Personally, I really liked this subject and the way it was done and especially the blogs and videos because It was a format that I didn't do before during my time in university and I think it made the subject more dynamic. Also, I must say that I really liked the way classes were done because as we were exchanging ideas or asking questions about vocabulary or the activities we were doing it made them more fluent and resolutive. I would say that the aspect I need to focus on to improve it is definitely reading comprehension because it is really hard for me even in Spanish so in English it is harder because I lose focus really fast. If I'm being honest I have been trying to improve my reading comprehension since I was a little kid, but it never works so hopefully one day it does (hahaha). In addition, I must say that I use a lot of English outside the class because I listen ...

Post 6 : Time travel in the future

I don't know If I would travel to the future, because I think it's kind of scary to see how the planet is right now and also the way humanity is acting, so I cannot imagine how is going to be in a couple of years. Also, something that doesn't make sense to me is how the big companies don't do something about climate change because they can, but they don't want to actually do it. That's one of the reasons why this topic is frustrating to me since  we as individual people cannot do that much, because the big impact is from the big companies with their air pollution and exploitation of natural resources. On the other hand, I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of curious about where would my life be in the future that's why If I get the chance would travel to my 30´s hoping that by then I did figure out at least a little bit my life, For example: Where am I living? Am I dating someone? Did I graduate from university?. And finally, I wouldn't stay there, becaus...

Post 3: Hobbies 🚴

I have always like doing a lot of things at the same time so I can keep myself busy, but the problem is that I get bored too quickly. However, with the pandemic going on I have found a lot of new things that I like to do. For example, at the beginning of quarantine last year I was really into tie-dye and it helped me to cope with the pandemic, but now it wouldn't be my first choice if I have time and I want to do something. Another thing is that I learnt how to make wire rings in fact, they are easy to do and before I even noticed I had like 30 in total that's why I tried to sold them on Instagram, but it didn't work out that well. In addition, I also like going out and ride my bike, but lately I haven't been able to go out that much, because I haven't had the time to do it, but I should be doing it more often because it helps me with my stress and anxiety.